I got nominated (two times) for Sunshine Blogger Award! Well the truth is my travel blog GOTRAVELGLOBAL got nominated but that blog is place for travels and I have made decision to keep it free from other things. So I will be receive this award here in my side blog. 🙂
I decided to do these two nominations in same post so you get to see me answering too many questions. I hope this will give you better picture of me as person. Enjoy!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to bloggers by bloggers. It is given to “bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
And now to the 22 questions I got…
What is travel for you?
Life, freedom and finding myself. Travel is the way I want to keep living the rest of my life.
What keeps you motivated?
Good music, interesting people I meet, new experiences waiting for me, writing stories… The list is endless.
Who are the people that inspires you to write? Who inspires you?
All the blogs I follow and read. And all the people reading my blog. It still amazes me that someone would like to read my texts. And of course the people in my past who thought I will never succeed in my life and dreams.
How will you achieve great results in writing your blog?
Well… Being myself? I haven’t really thought that too much. Right now I will just keep writing and hoping that someone wants to read.
What is favorite color?
Pink, black, green.
How old are you when you started writing?
I was late bloomer and learned to read and write later than my class mates. However after I knew how to write nothing was stopping me. So the age was probably ten years old.
What is your favorite place around the world?
I have many but if I had to currently choose one it would be… Mount Inari in Kyoto
Which would you choose? New York or Bali?
Will you go trekking or go to the beach?
Can I go trekking to the beach?
What is the one thing you can’t travel without?
Open mind and smile. Everything else is
What are the challenges that you have face in writing an article?
My sometimes lacking knowledge of English grammar.
Favorite destination you’ve traveled to?
I’m bad at deciding my favorite things but Spain or Japan.
What is your dream vacation?
Backpacking around the world.
What does happiness mean to you?
I’m not so sure about this. Being able to talk with my friends and family. Writing without limits. Doing whatever I want with my life (currently that is traveling). And meeting new people and hearing inspiring stories.
Finnish macaroni casserole
Cheryl Strayed’s Wild
What do you wish you were doing right now?
Listening music on plane and planning what to do in the exotic destination I would land in coming hours.
Would you fly to the moon if given the chance?
I would say yes but probably back out just before departure.
Do you prefer the beach or mountain life?
What was your high school mascot?
Didn’t have a mascot.
How would you describe your personality in one word?
And the eleven people I nominated:
And the questions for nominated (or anyone who wants to answer) are…
- When did you start your first blog and if it is not the current one about what it was?
- Dream travel destination?
- Name one book/movie that has inspired you
- What countries have you traveled to?
- Tell something funny that has happened for you in plane
- What is your own favorite post from your blog?
- What are your three must listen road trip songs?
- Do you believe in destiny?
- Share your secret blogging advice with everyone
- Train, car, ship or plane travel? Which one do you prefer?
- Introduce your blog in three words
I hope you enjoyed this!